How To Unistall VideoMate
Windows XP and earlier:
1. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Add or Remove Programs.
2. In the Currently installed programs box, click VideoMate, and then click Remove.
Windows Vista and Windows 7:
1. Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Programs, and then clicking Programs and Features.
2. Select VideoMate, and then click Uninstall.
Windows 8 amd 8.1:
1. Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.
2. Enter control panel in the search box, and then tap or click Control Panel.
3. Under View by:, select Large Icons, and then tap or click Programs and features.
4. Tap or click VideoMate, and then tap or click Uninstall.